You wonder why your public defender would not challenge the cops or D.A. In your case. You tried to tell him/her that cops were lying and the D.A. is helping them. Your public defender would not listen when you asked them to hire an expert or P.I. and refused to file certain pre-trial motions; speedy trial demmurs; 4th amm.suppression; motion to dismiss that you knew could had proved you innocent or got the case thrown out. If your public defender properly defended you, they would get disbarred or possibly thrown in jail. Here are a few reason why.
1. Public Defenders are paid a paltry sum that is capped at a flat rate, which severely limits the amount of hours they can spend per motion, traveling court appearances etc. They are defending your life on a plumber’s wage.
2. Attorneys in general are not in the business of “messing with the churches money.” Their first loyalty is to B.A.R., not to the client! (Go read their B.A.R. Oath) The members of the B.A.R. In the courtroom include (but not limited to) your attorney, the D.A. and the Judge! All brothers and sisters. A family affair if you will. So your public defender, the cop that arrested you, the D.A. and the judge are all being paid by the same state. Can you say: conflict of interest. The B.A.R. Is a private club, is not a state or federal agency, it is not open to the public; it controls the courts and the government.
3. Your public defender works for the client. The client is the person who pays said public defender? (under the “color of law” a corporation is also a “person”.) The same state fund that pays the judge, the D.A. and the cop that arrested you. You are not their client! They don’t work for you! The client does not want them filing motions that the state cannot contend with, motions that may get the case dismissed early on in the proceeding.
4. Attorneys are private agents to a private principle (the B.A.R.) and are only allowed to represent other corporations. So how did attorneys enable themselves to represent you? By fraud: They use your name (in all caps) as if its a corporation. So then your name acts as a “Joinder” or “transmiitting utility” to connect the flesh and blood you, with a fiction (corporation), to enable other corporatìons, B.A.R., the court, the STATE to contract or do business with you. The fraud in all of this is that they neglected to “fully disclose” all this to you. They can’t disclose the true nature of the attorney client relationship to you. However they can and should inform that in court proceedings, the “law” provides other options then trial or prison to discharge a cause of action or claim against you. Check out: AFFIRMATIVE DEFENCES: confession and avoidance. What you are avoiding here is prison time!!!
5. Your attorney cannot and will not correctly inform you that there is no such thing as “victimless crime”. “Victimless crimes” make up about 98% of all crime in this country. So the whole judicial system is basically funded by it. Faliure to pay a fine, moving violations, drugs, guns, tax fraud etc. etc. are not crimes. They are what is known as statutory violations; “mala prohibita” and do not constitute crimes under the courts own law. Here is some more latin for you; “corpus delecti”: The body of a crime. The criminal intent; The person responsible; The victim or remains of the victim and damaged property. This is the courts own standard for what a crime is. Who did you victimize with your bag of weed? Here is another legal standard. The federal rules of civil procedure: “To make a pleading in any federal court, one must plead a violation of civil rights and damage”. The violation of civil rights speak for itself. Damage means an actual injury or you damged my property or you just owe me a debt for something. So if you are locked up for a traffic violation or fishing without a license, who is the victim? The state can’t be a victim because the state is not a human, its a corporation. If the state is claiming to be the victim than it needs to come and take the stand so I can cross examine it. The cop can’t be a victim to the sack of weed he took from me. An inanimate object cannot be a crime. Like it or not the scheme I have presented to you is the system at hand and part of the reason you will never get a fair trial. If you want to effectively agitate you must learn how to operate, I hope this truth I have shared with you will inspire you to learn the true nature & cause of these proceedings. We must step our game up! Please excuse my lack of citations and errors. For I am being held in GA.s own baby Guantanamo (SMU). I don’t have any of my books or papers. Just my thoughts and this liquid sword. Hotep! 11/17/18
Jose M. Rosario Gonzalez #1001280113
GDCP (SMU)P.O. Box 3877
Jackson, Ga. 30233